I purchased a bunch of new shrubs last fall, and planted over the winter. Here are some of my new babies in the back yard!
And in the front yard, our newest installation: A Little Free Library, which Lucien won in a Portland Children's Museum drawing. It came today, along with a collection of new children's books. I added some paperbacks, and already this evening books were gone. We're in business!
| Red twig dogwood: Cornus sericea 'Hedgerows Gold' |
| Hydrangea paniculata 'Limelight' |
And in the front yard, our newest installation: A Little Free Library, which Lucien won in a Portland Children's Museum drawing. It came today, along with a collection of new children's books. I added some paperbacks, and already this evening books were gone. We're in business!
Comments
Nice to see your growing plants, Julie! And always lovely to see that sweet smile of Naomi's :)
xo