
Norie and Leia visit Nerima during the Hydrangea Matsuri
(I'm not succeeding at putting the photos in the locations I wanted them to go in, but anyway!!) - Before Mom gets too busy, I decided to take Leia out of yochien for a few days to go visit Mom and Papa.
On the first day, we baked delicious peanut butter oatmeal cookies and celebrated an early Father's Day at the local pizzeria deli, courtesy of you all! Thanks! (Sorry we didn't get any photos of that, but maybe Papa can let you know how he enjoyed that treat.)
The second day, I got up early (!! 6:30am y'all! Whoo hoo!) to bake a scrumptious yoghurt coffee cake - recipe courtesy of Marie - and we had a lovely breakfast before going out to Toshimaen Park (which is on the verge of being closed down!) to see the hydrangeas during the ajisai matsuri. It was super cool outside and perfect for a stroll. We all had fun admiring the variety and Leia especially had fun posing with her favorites - as you can see we did a lot of posing and photographing! 
When we got home, Jiji made a yummy chilled pasta dish with fried fish and salad and then took a very brief nap on the luxurious massage chair with Leia at his side.
Wish you all were here to celebrate the start of summer with us! Happy summer, everyone!!!
xoxoNorie
Comments
I love the photos of Maile baking, btw!!