Boston Update
Hi, everyone! Photos have been stuck on my camera forever, but finally am dumping some off and updating our Boston posts.
Here is skinny Tim- he decided to switch to a mostly plant-based diet (some fish, dairy, and once in awhile, meat) and is now having to buy new clothes:
And post-race, with friends:
Tim and me, before my presentation for COGDesign's panel discussion on Symphony Park:
At our friends Yuko and Andy's- they are moving to Switzerland...:
Tim's dad visits- golf and baseball!:
Planting day- we grew veggies from seed and got them out in the garden once the temps warmed up:
Interesting rocks- going with Tim fishing:
Tiger swallowtail butterflies!:
Tim on the river:
Can't figure out how to rotate this photo!!:
The garden in June:
Comments
Tim - Whoo Hoo!!! - You look SUPER!
In fact, you BOTH look terrific...and your roses, too!
Love the butterflies!
Please share an update of all your other Boston beautification activities sometime when you get a chance, too! :)
Marie, I don't think you need to worry about flipping photos -- last time I uploaded, blogger did it automatically, I think.
I think I hear boston calling me....