Skip to main content

Four and a half weeks to go...


Make room -- comin' through, comin' through!


Comments

Marie F said…
Whoo hooo! We can't wait! Hang in there, Kimie!
norie and hiro said…
Lookin' beautiful, sis!!

Thanks for posting, Julie!

We're so very excited...!!
Kimie Fukuda said…
Actually, today (wk 36) the dr. said 3 more weeks to go since I was 1cm dialated and I guess he was studying the ultrasound. That's good news since they he doesn't want to go to 40 wks, and it looks like s/he will come out just in time! I am optimistic that it will all work out w/o having to go the induction route!

kimie
norie and hiro said…
KIMIE!!!!! That is so exciting and we are so happy for you!!!!! Stay positive, since that's a huge part of it all. YOU CAN DO IT, MAMA!!! :)

We are just on the edge of our zabuton...just eager to feast our eyes on your lovebug!!