Hi all -- just a brief note here -- Papa left a message on my answering machine today just to say that their computer is down and so they are not getting email to the "kiska" address at the moment. He wanted me to let people know.
We just got back from a nice holiday concert by a local orchestra, the Columbia Symphony. They did a nice family holiday program, with a sing-along on some Christmas carols. It was perfect for kids -- they must have a really dedicated patron -- the tickets were free for all kids, and only $5 for adults. No chance that admission covers the cost of something like this! The boys wanted to dress up, so I had them stand in front of the tree before we left and I took a few photos. I'll post them soon. Must get dinner going now.
Love, Julie
We just got back from a nice holiday concert by a local orchestra, the Columbia Symphony. They did a nice family holiday program, with a sing-along on some Christmas carols. It was perfect for kids -- they must have a really dedicated patron -- the tickets were free for all kids, and only $5 for adults. No chance that admission covers the cost of something like this! The boys wanted to dress up, so I had them stand in front of the tree before we left and I took a few photos. I'll post them soon. Must get dinner going now.
Love, Julie
Comments