Marie's Presents:
Hi Everyone! I came back from Ohio (posting still pending publishing following some photo upload issues) to find a parcel here from everyone and received another from Mom and Papa today. I just want to thank everyone for their generosity in advance. You guys are very kind. Thanks to labels, I have an inkling of what these are and they are very exciting to me!
I also want to request that this be the last gift for birthdays and Christmas that you send me. 40 years of gifts is enough! A card is nice, and your presence in my family more than enough!
Thanks again, everyone. I am thinking of a party for my 40th, and a garden neighbor suggested that he host it as an outdoor event. I will let you know what we do, but so far have asked Tim for a birthday run around Jamaica Pond on the day in question.
Love to all,
Marie
Hi Everyone! I came back from Ohio (posting still pending publishing following some photo upload issues) to find a parcel here from everyone and received another from Mom and Papa today. I just want to thank everyone for their generosity in advance. You guys are very kind. Thanks to labels, I have an inkling of what these are and they are very exciting to me!
I also want to request that this be the last gift for birthdays and Christmas that you send me. 40 years of gifts is enough! A card is nice, and your presence in my family more than enough!
Thanks again, everyone. I am thinking of a party for my 40th, and a garden neighbor suggested that he host it as an outdoor event. I will let you know what we do, but so far have asked Tim for a birthday run around Jamaica Pond on the day in question.
Love to all,
Marie
Comments