Uncle Ken comes to town
Ken was in Portland today for a spotted owl inter-agency meeting/presentation. We enjoyed having him over for dinner and dessert. While I threw dinner together, Kimie made a cherry pie! Thanks for coming to see us, Ken! He is staying with Kimie tonight, and is headed back home tomorrow. In the photo, Kimie is wearing the new hat I knit her over the weekend.

While I'm at it here, I'll post a couple shots of Paul in his soccer class. He loves this class he attends after school on Tuesdays. The photos are lousy, partly because of the low light in the gymnasium, but I'll keep trying. In the photo from left to right are Atticus, Paul's friend from preschool last year, Catherine, a classmate at Opal school (who we have known since toddler-hood from Music Together classes), Tristan, a neighborhood playgroup friend, and Paul.

Ken was in Portland today for a spotted owl inter-agency meeting/presentation. We enjoyed having him over for dinner and dessert. While I threw dinner together, Kimie made a cherry pie! Thanks for coming to see us, Ken! He is staying with Kimie tonight, and is headed back home tomorrow. In the photo, Kimie is wearing the new hat I knit her over the weekend.

While I'm at it here, I'll post a couple shots of Paul in his soccer class. He loves this class he attends after school on Tuesdays. The photos are lousy, partly because of the low light in the gymnasium, but I'll keep trying. In the photo from left to right are Atticus, Paul's friend from preschool last year, Catherine, a classmate at Opal school (who we have known since toddler-hood from Music Together classes), Tristan, a neighborhood playgroup friend, and Paul.

Comments