Hey Guys,
I hope you are all doing well, and enoying the beginnig of spring. It' seems like we are going straight into summer here with 90 degree temperatures expected next week. I'm not sure we are quite ready for the heat.
We took Ryden to his Kindergarten launch this week to prepare him for going to school this Fall so that he could get familiar with the place, meet the teachers, and meet his new classmates. The teachers gave a little presentation on how to prepare him for the upcoming school year, which for the most part, he is already at. Fortunately he has a good friend from his preschool who will also be attending the same school.
Although it is still early, we wanted to share the good news with you all. We are expecting a new little one!! Zia is currently 2 months pregnant and is expecting sometime in December. We have an appointment this Friday and will hopefully know more. I'm not sure what this means for our plans to travel to Japan this November though. I think the airlines forbid flying between 4 and 6 weeks from due date when we were planning on being there. Might have to try to make it there earlier.
I know you are typically supposed to wait until the 3rd month to tell people, but I figured family was fair game, and wanted to share the good news.
Love you all,
Ken, Zia, and Ryden
I hope you are all doing well, and enoying the beginnig of spring. It' seems like we are going straight into summer here with 90 degree temperatures expected next week. I'm not sure we are quite ready for the heat.
We took Ryden to his Kindergarten launch this week to prepare him for going to school this Fall so that he could get familiar with the place, meet the teachers, and meet his new classmates. The teachers gave a little presentation on how to prepare him for the upcoming school year, which for the most part, he is already at. Fortunately he has a good friend from his preschool who will also be attending the same school.
Although it is still early, we wanted to share the good news with you all. We are expecting a new little one!! Zia is currently 2 months pregnant and is expecting sometime in December. We have an appointment this Friday and will hopefully know more. I'm not sure what this means for our plans to travel to Japan this November though. I think the airlines forbid flying between 4 and 6 weeks from due date when we were planning on being there. Might have to try to make it there earlier.
I know you are typically supposed to wait until the 3rd month to tell people, but I figured family was fair game, and wanted to share the good news.
Love you all,
Ken, Zia, and Ryden
Comments