Today after church, I was asked to be interviewed by someone from NHK. She wanted to know about my quilts and was also looking for long-timers in Tokyo.
Well, as it turns out, she is coming on Tuesday morning to look at our house and NHK with cameras and all are coming Thursday to do the interview. It will be shown on the 24th. The other person they are recording is Wally and he will get filmed tomorrow. They will also be coming to next Sunday's service to film me in the choir.
Now, just what have I managed to get myself into??? I guess I had better start sorting and cleaning because I sure don't want my house, as cluttered as it is at this minute, to be exposed to the world!
Wish me luck, my chicks.
Mom
Well, as it turns out, she is coming on Tuesday morning to look at our house and NHK with cameras and all are coming Thursday to do the interview. It will be shown on the 24th. The other person they are recording is Wally and he will get filmed tomorrow. They will also be coming to next Sunday's service to film me in the choir.
Now, just what have I managed to get myself into??? I guess I had better start sorting and cleaning because I sure don't want my house, as cluttered as it is at this minute, to be exposed to the world!
Wish me luck, my chicks.
Mom
Comments