Hi all. Hope everyone's enjoying their summers...what's on people's agendas? Anyone visiting anyone? Wish we could see you all...someday when we can afford a trip.
Just wanted to share a few photos -
Leia's pile of "beans" that I found one morning after she took off to school. The day before, she was nagging me to come outside while I was in the middle of preparing dinner.. She was saying something about "beans," but I just couldn't figure it out. : )
Here's a photo from our Mother's Day. Couldn't ask for more than to sit across from two happy people.
And here is a cute photo of Leia sitting "Japanese style" at the local supermarket. I thought it was fun to share...She was stood up by a classmate who asked her to come to the park near his home. When I went to pick her up, she was playing all by herself and said he never showed up! I thought she deserved a treat! The funny thing is that his last name is Inaida and she made a fun little joke about it - Inaida kun wa "inai da!"She loves puns.
And finally, Hiro's mom sent a melon to us today and the first thing Leia did was put the packaging on her head - You can tell her humor from this photo.
And here is the firefly who let us take a photo of his beautiful glow!
Happy summer days to everyone!
xoNorie, Hiro and Leia
Just wanted to share a few photos -
Leia's pile of "beans" that I found one morning after she took off to school. The day before, she was nagging me to come outside while I was in the middle of preparing dinner.. She was saying something about "beans," but I just couldn't figure it out. : )
Here's a photo from our Mother's Day. Couldn't ask for more than to sit across from two happy people.
And here is a cute photo of Leia sitting "Japanese style" at the local supermarket. I thought it was fun to share...She was stood up by a classmate who asked her to come to the park near his home. When I went to pick her up, she was playing all by herself and said he never showed up! I thought she deserved a treat! The funny thing is that his last name is Inaida and she made a fun little joke about it - Inaida kun wa "inai da!"She loves puns.
And finally, Hiro's mom sent a melon to us today and the first thing Leia did was put the packaging on her head - You can tell her humor from this photo.
And here is the firefly who let us take a photo of his beautiful glow!
Happy summer days to everyone!
xoNorie, Hiro and Leia





Comments