Hi all,
Just a few shots before I get distracted from posting. We're all fine, and looking forward to seeing Ken, Zia, and Ryden next weekend! Hopefully we'll have more photos to post from the upcoming gathering.
We just got back from an overnight trip to the coast, celebrating Lucien's 50th birthday!
Monday was not so cold. We arrived in the afternoon, but made the most of our daylight on the beach. I went for a nice jog, and Naomi played with her sand toys and her jump rope while her brothers played football and threw the baseball around.
Overnight, chilly winds arrived. The cold weather didn't hamper our fun on the beach. Naomi still takes her shoes off to splash in the waves, and searched for treasures in the surf.
Last month, Lucien and I participated in a 10k race, our first. Although rain showers were heavy at times in the morning on our drive downtown, it was dry during the event and we both finished feeling good. I didn't get any shots of that morning, but here's a couple with me and the boys at the 5k race one week beforehand.
Let's see some more documentation of the lives of far away loved ones -- we miss you!
Just a few shots before I get distracted from posting. We're all fine, and looking forward to seeing Ken, Zia, and Ryden next weekend! Hopefully we'll have more photos to post from the upcoming gathering.
We just got back from an overnight trip to the coast, celebrating Lucien's 50th birthday!
Overnight, chilly winds arrived. The cold weather didn't hamper our fun on the beach. Naomi still takes her shoes off to splash in the waves, and searched for treasures in the surf.
Last month, Lucien and I participated in a 10k race, our first. Although rain showers were heavy at times in the morning on our drive downtown, it was dry during the event and we both finished feeling good. I didn't get any shots of that morning, but here's a couple with me and the boys at the 5k race one week beforehand.
Let's see some more documentation of the lives of far away loved ones -- we miss you!







Comments