Hey Guys,
Sorry for the delay in posting some of these pictures. I spent a good 50 some odd days this year on fire and jumped right back into work when I got back. Fortunately the government shut down today, so we are all on furlough until they get things figured out. It is unpaid, but luckily I get to spend a little time with Zia and the little guy. Looking forward to the visit from the East Coasters next month. Hope everyone is doing great.
Lots of Love,
Ken, Zia, and Ryden
Sorry for the delay in posting some of these pictures. I spent a good 50 some odd days this year on fire and jumped right back into work when I got back. Fortunately the government shut down today, so we are all on furlough until they get things figured out. It is unpaid, but luckily I get to spend a little time with Zia and the little guy. Looking forward to the visit from the East Coasters next month. Hope everyone is doing great.
Lots of Love,
Ken, Zia, and Ryden

























Comments
I love all that family time.