Hello everyone!
I managed to pull it together and find a costume for Paul at Goodwill *yesterday.* Nothing like last minute. The jack-o-lanterns didn't make it I'm afraid, even last minute -- the pumpkins sit uncarved on the porch. So glad for the papier mache one Kimie made with the girls, and the nice ceramic one she gave me years ago.
Happy Candy Day! Let's see photos of cousins in costume!
Love from Portland. --Julie and all
I managed to pull it together and find a costume for Paul at Goodwill *yesterday.* Nothing like last minute. The jack-o-lanterns didn't make it I'm afraid, even last minute -- the pumpkins sit uncarved on the porch. So glad for the papier mache one Kimie made with the girls, and the nice ceramic one she gave me years ago.
Happy Candy Day! Let's see photos of cousins in costume!
Love from Portland. --Julie and all


Comments
The only Halloween I saw was the Sunday before in Harajuku. The next morning as we went for rice delivery, they were putting up the Christmas lights!
The only Halloween I saw was the Sunday before in Harajuku. The next morning as we went for rice delivery, they were putting up the Christmas lights!