Skip to main content

Ryden Wren Fukuda

Hey Guys,
It's been a week since Ryden was born and thought I'd post some photos of the little guy.  We had our first appointment with the pediatrician this past week, and everything went great.  He's gained 8 ounces since leaving the hospital, is feeding every 2-3 hours and packing on the weight.  I took the week off from work and have been hanging out at home with him and Zia, and the contractors working in our kitchen.  Zia's mom came over from Klamath Fall's for a few days to help out, and may come back next week.  Zia's brother is also staying here as he's is trying to get a job in Medford fighting fire.  We are hoping he will find his own place soon though so that we can get into a routine here with the little kiddo.  Ryden spends most of the day sleeping so there are few photos of him with his eyes open.  He only wakes up to feed, looks around for a bit, then falls back asleep.  He dosen't cry much and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will continue as he grows.  We are still trying to master the diaper changing though.  He's managed to leak through on us a couple times and have avoided some near miss sprays during changes.  The kitchen is coming along and we are hoping it will be completed by the second or 3rd week in July.  I am planning on going back to work Monday, but today started feeling like I might be coming down with something, so I may have to take a couple more days.  I hope everyone is doing well.
Love,
Ken, Zia, and Ryden
Nap Time

He loves the vibrating baby chair

Ryden and Papa

a pose for the camra

then back to sleep in Papa's arms

more sleeping

and more

training for sleeping on the train

first day back at home
kitchen before
 

kitchen  in  progress

Comments