While Mom was away on a retreat at the Women's Conference, Leia and I imposed upon Papa in Nerima. (Since I had an obligation to meet up with a fellow Tulane classmate who was in town on Friday night, and a teaching engagement in town the next day, Papa was gracious enough to take care of Leia for the evening, and have us over for the night!)
Leia and I met Papa in Shinjuku, where we had some refreshments, then Papa took Leia out to a movie near the Nerima home, and I went off to my dinner. When I got back, a little after 10pm, Leia was still up, sitting her bony butt on her Jiji's lap on his massage chair, watching some cartoons on TV, genki as could be and her tummy filled with treats from the theater.
The next morning, Papa had to run off to a Men's breakfast at church, and Leia and I had to go teach at the little English class, but on our respective ways home, we met up at Shinjuku and we treated Papa to an udon lunch.
Just thought you might enjoy a photo of Leia with Jiji at our lunch.
Leia and I met Papa in Shinjuku, where we had some refreshments, then Papa took Leia out to a movie near the Nerima home, and I went off to my dinner. When I got back, a little after 10pm, Leia was still up, sitting her bony butt on her Jiji's lap on his massage chair, watching some cartoons on TV, genki as could be and her tummy filled with treats from the theater.
The next morning, Papa had to run off to a Men's breakfast at church, and Leia and I had to go teach at the little English class, but on our respective ways home, we met up at Shinjuku and we treated Papa to an udon lunch.
Just thought you might enjoy a photo of Leia with Jiji at our lunch.
Comments