Merry Christmas dear family!
Here are some shots of our work together at Kimie and Peter's house on Sunday. Thanks to Lucien for shopping for supplies, Peter for last minute trip to neighbor's to borrow the proper sized cookie cutters, and an EXTRA BIG thanks to Kimie who provided the major support. I only provided documentation. Enjoy.
I misplaced my camera for a day and so I wasn't able to photograph the masterpiece before some of the candies got nibbled off, but it still looks wonderful!
Here are some shots of our work together at Kimie and Peter's house on Sunday. Thanks to Lucien for shopping for supplies, Peter for last minute trip to neighbor's to borrow the proper sized cookie cutters, and an EXTRA BIG thanks to Kimie who provided the major support. I only provided documentation. Enjoy.
I misplaced my camera for a day and so I wasn't able to photograph the masterpiece before some of the candies got nibbled off, but it still looks wonderful!
Comments