NEWS FLASH!
I just recieved a call from Lance Lee who is now the president of TAC saying the club is giving me a "Distinguished Service Award" I had a big "Huh??" because I had to quit the club last year because we just couldn't afford the dues. I miss the library but otherwise I can still go and do the Scout thing without membership. He said this award comes with a three year membership with no dues. Another half a year the club will return to the old site which is only a seven minute walk from the Oedo line. Lance said a lot of other very kind things and I am feeling rather happier than I was a few minutes ago.
My orchid is blooming so enjoy!
Comments
Please let us know if there's an award ceremony - I'd love to beam with pride in the glow of your spotlight :)
It did, however, convince me that there is another way to raise kids.