Re: Fun with Real Estate - Following Up!
Well, we just got the official word today... we'll be on the show! So I have some insight now, b/c my neighbor and friend has also been getting filmed to be on the show over the past 2 weeks. I was their "Landscaper" working on their curb-appeal.
Basically, they come with $3k to fix up 3-4 rooms of their choosing with paint, some mild "updates" and furniture. But they use all of the rest of the house for their camera equipment and crew and stuff they "de-cluttered" from the rooms that will be on camera. This leaves some additional work on the shoulders of the home owners after all the filming is done.
Anyway. I thought I'd let you all know. We will begin shooting on Nov 17th and End shooting on Dec. 5th. Fun fun fun!
-Jon
Well, we just got the official word today... we'll be on the show! So I have some insight now, b/c my neighbor and friend has also been getting filmed to be on the show over the past 2 weeks. I was their "Landscaper" working on their curb-appeal.
Basically, they come with $3k to fix up 3-4 rooms of their choosing with paint, some mild "updates" and furniture. But they use all of the rest of the house for their camera equipment and crew and stuff they "de-cluttered" from the rooms that will be on camera. This leaves some additional work on the shoulders of the home owners after all the filming is done.
Anyway. I thought I'd let you all know. We will begin shooting on Nov 17th and End shooting on Dec. 5th. Fun fun fun!
-Jon
Comments