GET TOGETHER AND GIFTS:
Hi guys! Here is a proposal I hope everyone will agree to- as we are all making sacrifices of time and money in order to get together, see each other, and welcome the newest additions to our family, how about NO gifts this year unless people want to get stuff for the kids?
At this reunion, I'd like to propose we all make drawings for next year's gifts as per my suggestion to you all earlier- we can fine tune this when we see each other, but we can each have two names, giving us each one person's b/day and one person's Christmas gift, children excluded.
Can't wait to see everyone!
-M
Hi guys! Here is a proposal I hope everyone will agree to- as we are all making sacrifices of time and money in order to get together, see each other, and welcome the newest additions to our family, how about NO gifts this year unless people want to get stuff for the kids?
At this reunion, I'd like to propose we all make drawings for next year's gifts as per my suggestion to you all earlier- we can fine tune this when we see each other, but we can each have two names, giving us each one person's b/day and one person's Christmas gift, children excluded.
Can't wait to see everyone!
-M
Comments