Portland Taiko on the news this morning
Hey all, check it out. I did not go to the studio this morning at 4:45 AM because Lucien is in Seattle and so no one was able to be home with the boys. But some of our members got up early to be on the news:
Portland Taiko on Portland local news!
The show is coming up this weekend, and we're busy getting ready. A HUGE THANK YOU to Aunt Kimie who is babysitting two out of the three nights this week while Lucien is gone so that I can get to rehearsals.
--Julie


Hey all, check it out. I did not go to the studio this morning at 4:45 AM because Lucien is in Seattle and so no one was able to be home with the boys. But some of our members got up early to be on the news:
Portland Taiko on Portland local news!
The show is coming up this weekend, and we're busy getting ready. A HUGE THANK YOU to Aunt Kimie who is babysitting two out of the three nights this week while Lucien is gone so that I can get to rehearsals.
--Julie


Comments
That reporter really got into it.
Mom