LINKS: Hi everyone! I thought today that I should add some side links so that we can see what we are involved in these days. I pulled Julie's Belle Voci site, Kimie's Opal School site, my training blog, Ken's BLM site, and Jon and Maria's website. If you have any other items you'd like posted in the side bar, please send me the link and the description so that I can install it in the template. Mom, Papa, Norie? Or anyone with more links to add or edit? Best,-M
Sharing a little bit from our mini reunion in Hawaii. Phots mainly. Mom arrived the day after Christmas… we took her directly to Costco so I could buy a brisket to smoke for an upcoming birthday party. Mom promptly faceplanted when we got her to the house. Morning coffee on the lanai. First (warmup) puzzle down! Next up, Marie’s quilt puzzle! The worlds cutest pineapple In the bamboo grove Wild Amaryllis Mom at the b-day party (55 + guests) - mom fit in with the Ohana! Our typical mornings… In the puzzle grind Drive to Waipio Lookout Progress and a light at the end of the tunnel Lunch in Kona (waiting for Ken and Crew) Kai and Zephyr / Joyce and Mom in the light of a lava tube Mom learning about the Mauna Lani Fish Ponds Family Friends getting a fish pedicure. The fish liked moms toes Heading to the coast for sunset Ken and crew arrive Just in time to get their pedicures Ken and crew head off to settle into their air bnb I love the fishponds at ...
Comments
Here's Hiro's web pages of his design work that he has up on a designer's network.
http://www.c-channel.com/c00596/
And here's the web for a children's environmental education site that I contribute to through volunteer translating and proofreading:
http://www.kidsforfuture.net/