Boy, did Jon and I have a good time visiting Zia, Ken, Ryden, and Phoebe!
We barely noticed the rain because we had so much fun playing, holding the baby, and getting to visit with everyone. We went and visited the historic downtown area and Zia and I got to do a run along her local bike/walk path. Some photos pasted below and links to more here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Pih8VkbKErTYZuFc8
Phoebe is such an amazing girl, and it was so fun to play with Ryden, who is an incredible older brother. I hope I get to see everyone again soon!










We barely noticed the rain because we had so much fun playing, holding the baby, and getting to visit with everyone. We went and visited the historic downtown area and Zia and I got to do a run along her local bike/walk path. Some photos pasted below and links to more here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Pih8VkbKErTYZuFc8
Phoebe is such an amazing girl, and it was so fun to play with Ryden, who is an incredible older brother. I hope I get to see everyone again soon!










Comments