While I was at church, Norie cleared off enough space on the table to set up the tree.
Half the string of lights was out and I lost part of one of the lights while checking for the problem light.
Maybe the time has come to replace that old string.
By now, Leia is a pro at tree decoration.
She can now reach much higher on the tree.

Most of the decorations are the ones made by Cynthia,
the small wooden pieces,
and the home-made egg carton hangings.
That small tree looks almost over decorated.

So here we are.
Norie is behind the camera ... and the tree is done.
(Now all I have to do is put away the boxes and wrestle the door back in place)
Hope you all had a great weekend too.
Half the string of lights was out and I lost part of one of the lights while checking for the problem light.
Maybe the time has come to replace that old string.
By now, Leia is a pro at tree decoration.
She can now reach much higher on the tree.

Most of the decorations are the ones made by Cynthia,
the small wooden pieces,
and the home-made egg carton hangings.
That small tree looks almost over decorated.

So here we are.
Norie is behind the camera ... and the tree is done.
(Now all I have to do is put away the boxes and wrestle the door back in place)
Hope you all had a great weekend too.

Comments
On the way home, we went to the bakers to order 2 loaves of dried bread for the turkey stuffing. Hope I can find a good bird this year!
C'mon guys...this is starting to look like a Tokyo Fukuda blog...Please post. We want to see Thanksgiving posts, Marie and Tim's recent peak challenges, and Ken, we're missing out on vital cuteness from Ryden's toddler years!!
xox,Marie
ps. Leia's adorable outfit was a gift from Aunt Kimie. Leia loves it!! Thanks soooo much!♡