I'm behind in posting, although Kimie posted photos from her trip to the blog. I'll do a post for fall and then post another on Kimie's trip here.
Here are some from our trip to D.C. this past Thanksgiving. We had such a great time with Kai, Maile, Maria, and Jon:
Here are some from our trip to D.C. this past Thanksgiving. We had such a great time with Kai, Maile, Maria, and Jon:
| Jon and Maile preparing a delicious turkey |
| Maria fixing side dishes |
| Tim and Kai play Risk |
| Look at that delicious turkey! |
| Goofing around |
| Cheers to Thanksgiving! |
| Maile and Maria at lunch |
| Crafting paper ornaments |
| Strategy gets serious |
| Kai teaches Tim Minecraft |
This was really such fun. I didn't take photos of the traditional puzzling, but we sure had fun, didn't we, Maria and Jon? :-) So fun to see you all!
Comments