Here are some photos that came from Baba's collection and thought you might all enjoy.
Papa couldn't figure out the occasions for the old photos, but thought you'd enjoy them anyway.
Jiji's friends who did Kyogen
Baba and Jiji at a wedding
Obachan and Fumi-chan (Papa's brother who died from illness during the war)
Jiji at a wedding - Baba may have been there, but the photo is too damaged to tell
Jiji and Baba at church function
These are photos Mom sent to Baba of us in New Jersey.
Close up of that photo
I hope to post other classic family photos here as I come across them to share with everyone.
Hope everyone's having a great week and that Santa's helpers are working hard to fulfill everyone's Christmas wishes! ;)
xoxoNorie
Papa couldn't figure out the occasions for the old photos, but thought you'd enjoy them anyway.
Baba and Jiji at a wedding
Obachan and Fumi-chan (Papa's brother who died from illness during the war)
Jiji at a wedding - Baba may have been there, but the photo is too damaged to tell
Jiji and Baba at church function
Close up of that photo
I hope to post other classic family photos here as I come across them to share with everyone.
Hope everyone's having a great week and that Santa's helpers are working hard to fulfill everyone's Christmas wishes! ;)
xoxoNorie
Comments