Hi Everyone:
It's been awhile since I took photos off my camera. I had a very nice visit with Jon, Maria, and the kids this September. It was very nice to see everyone! I didn't get photos, but I did get to go drop Maile at her ballet-tap class, visit Kai and Maile's school, go to the National Zoo, and have a really great time at Maile's birthday party. Maile dressed like a princess and Kaiea was a ninja- and it was a lot of fun!
Here are some photos from a park trip we took:


It's been awhile since I took photos off my camera. I had a very nice visit with Jon, Maria, and the kids this September. It was very nice to see everyone! I didn't get photos, but I did get to go drop Maile at her ballet-tap class, visit Kai and Maile's school, go to the National Zoo, and have a really great time at Maile's birthday party. Maile dressed like a princess and Kaiea was a ninja- and it was a lot of fun!
Here are some photos from a park trip we took:
It was short, but great to catch up with everyone.
Next, Tim's parents came up to see us. We wanted to show them the fall colors of New England, and rented a cabin on a working farm in Western Massachusetts. The farm raised grass-fed cattle and grew apples for cider, as well as made maple syrup. Can you guess that we ate very well? The weather was very pretty and we enjoyed spending time together:
We had fun driving around the scenic countryside. As we were close to the border of NH and Vermont, we discovered that we were there at the same time as Vermont's Open Studios, a state-wide event that highlights artists in Vermont. We drove up to Malcolm Wright's pottery studio and were generously given a tour of both the studio, kiln, and their home. Dick and Joanie bought us some lovely pottery bowls. Finally, driving home, we stopped through to see Kathy and Myron Becker, who were participating in a multi-day music festival called The Big Squeeze. It was fun to drive up to the tents and hear people playing bluegrass and folk music everywhere.
Well, that's about it. We are all well, and I'm looking forward to seeing the OR crew next. Love to all, Marie
Comments
xoxoxNorie