Happy Belated Birthdays & Happy Girls Day!
Hey All, just wanted to post up something short... first - sorry for completely missing everyone's birthday this Feb: Noami, Jule and Norie, Happy Happy Happy (Belated) Birthday(s)!
Second, I wanted to wish all the Fukuda women a Happy Girls day!
On Friday, I went to Maile's class to talk to her class about Japan, introduce them to some common Japanese customs, read some Japanese children's' books, sing Zou San, and tell them about Girls Day. (It was pretty cool!)
Anyway - when we got home, I put up the Hina Ningyo and took a picture... I've never seen Maile so proud!
I tried to snap off a few.... she has a funny little "grimace" she does when she's trying to pose a smile... we're working on it. Enjoy:
Much love to you all from the DC Fukuda's.
-Jon
Thought I'd add some pics of Maile baking biscuits. I couldn't capture it on film... but she reminded me of Mom's pie crust rolling photo series from when she was about that age.... enjoy






Comments
-M