
I've been meaning to share this photo with you all on the blog for a while...so finally - here it is.
A few weeks before Leia's 3rd b-day, she started to really enjoy climbing the trees outside our house. Two older girls taught her how to get up on her own into the sakura tree - so she often would go off to the tree, telling me not to come near it. So, this time, I was trimming the pine trees bordering our house when I hear Leia yell to me "Mama, shashin totte!" - something she NEVER ever says...I ran to her and saw her up in the tree with a big smile on her face. I didn't have the camera on me, but had my phone camera, so I figured it would do.
I think this is the proudest smile I may ever catch!!
Enjoy! :)
Comments