Mom Has a Quilting Blog!
Hey Guys,
I'm in the process of making a blog for Mom. As you all know, she has a hardback diary that she has been logging her quilting projects in since 1998. I have created a blog for her and started migrating scanned pages up. Initially the blog will be scanned pages, but after all the pages are in, we'll transcribe the pages into text and crop the photos and clean them up.
Here's the link: http://myquiltdiary.blogspot.com/
Marie, Maybe you can add a permanent link to the Fukuda blog.
Hope you guys enjoy!
-Jon
Hey Guys,
I'm in the process of making a blog for Mom. As you all know, she has a hardback diary that she has been logging her quilting projects in since 1998. I have created a blog for her and started migrating scanned pages up. Initially the blog will be scanned pages, but after all the pages are in, we'll transcribe the pages into text and crop the photos and clean them up.
Here's the link: http://myquiltdiary.blogspot.com/
Marie, Maybe you can add a permanent link to the Fukuda blog.
Hope you guys enjoy!
-Jon
Comments
-M