ITALY: I tried several times to upload photos directly to the page and had some trouble. The photos you see here are out of sequence, but I finally put some in a Kodak album which you can see by going Here- or at least I think!:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/photoPicker/albums.jsp
Dressed up before dinner, outside on the patio
Tim in front of the Leaning Tower:
At the villa in Lastra A Signa, a little NW of Florence


Dylan, Joanie and Debbie join Marie to ride the bus into Lastra a Signa while the men go fishing.
In Florence, at the Duomo, Gates of Paradise
On the Ponte Vecchio bridge, jewelry galore:
We had a wonderful time. People were friendly, the food was PHENOMENAL and we really enjoyed seeing the buildings, countryside and history. Tuscany was amazing, Rome was really dumbfounding with being able to see the Coliseum and other sights. We went to:
Florence, Pisa, San Gimignano, Vinci, Siena, stopped in various wine towns in the Chianti region including Montepulciano, then Rome and the Vatican.
I hope we get a chance to return. Ciao!
Comments