DC Fukuda's in Hawaii
Hey All, it's been a while since I posted anything... I've been busy w/ work and excuse, excuse excuse.... etc.
I do tend to do a lot of micro-blogging on my facebook profile. So, I guess I save up less to share w/ everyone here. (Sorry).
Anyways... I found out how to share my Facebook Photo album to the larger public who aren't sucked into the spiraling vortex of the social-web-lifestreaming. FB provides a link for every photo & album to share publicly... it's yet another way to entice outsiders to sign up. If you're not interested, you're welcome to ignore the "Sign Up" button... they won't ask you for any personal information.
Here are the pics from our recent trip to Hawaii.
Some accomplishments to share:
Kai & Maile are fearless in the ocean... Kai swims freely in water deeper than he can touch with a mask and snorkel, Maile just rushes towards the sea... we still need to keep our eyes on her, not a swimmer yet.
Kai turned 5 - thank you all for making his b-day in Hawaii and when we arrive back in DC extra special... his happiness was completely uncontainable with every moment from unwrapping to piecing together and playing with his new legos.
Maile continues growing up... she's entered the final stages of potty training, insisting not to wear pullups or diapers, even at night. This means waking her up to pee several times... which is and will be tiresome, but if her current course of speed (in development) is any indicator, she'll be getting up on her own in no time. We only did this with Kai for a month or so before he could take care of his night time potty trips. She turns two next month... 9/15. I'm just so pleased with how much growing up she takes on with very little pushing from me & Maria... I wake up wondering what she'll be doing next.
Maria and I completed what has been this year's toughest assignment of designing social web mechanisms, features and functions into an enterprise business management system for one of the larger technology sourcing companies - Cognizant. Our designs represent a future state where all of their 60k + employees can manage their business processes and interactions on a highly social online experience. The past 6-8 weeks have been eaxtreemly busy for us and we're happy with the work. Sometime next month, our clients at Cognizant will present our designs to the CEO, CTO, CFO and COO as the future of their enterprise architecture. If all goes well Limina should have a lot more work... I'll keep you all posted!
For those of you skittish about checking out the FB album, here's some cute ones from Mom's visit to DC: (Enjoy)




I love you all tons... Keep the family news, photos and random postings rolling! -Jon
Hey All, it's been a while since I posted anything... I've been busy w/ work and excuse, excuse excuse.... etc.
I do tend to do a lot of micro-blogging on my facebook profile. So, I guess I save up less to share w/ everyone here. (Sorry).
Anyways... I found out how to share my Facebook Photo album to the larger public who aren't sucked into the spiraling vortex of the social-web-lifestreaming. FB provides a link for every photo & album to share publicly... it's yet another way to entice outsiders to sign up. If you're not interested, you're welcome to ignore the "Sign Up" button... they won't ask you for any personal information.
Here are the pics from our recent trip to Hawaii.
Some accomplishments to share:
Kai & Maile are fearless in the ocean... Kai swims freely in water deeper than he can touch with a mask and snorkel, Maile just rushes towards the sea... we still need to keep our eyes on her, not a swimmer yet.
Kai turned 5 - thank you all for making his b-day in Hawaii and when we arrive back in DC extra special... his happiness was completely uncontainable with every moment from unwrapping to piecing together and playing with his new legos.
Maile continues growing up... she's entered the final stages of potty training, insisting not to wear pullups or diapers, even at night. This means waking her up to pee several times... which is and will be tiresome, but if her current course of speed (in development) is any indicator, she'll be getting up on her own in no time. We only did this with Kai for a month or so before he could take care of his night time potty trips. She turns two next month... 9/15. I'm just so pleased with how much growing up she takes on with very little pushing from me & Maria... I wake up wondering what she'll be doing next.
Maria and I completed what has been this year's toughest assignment of designing social web mechanisms, features and functions into an enterprise business management system for one of the larger technology sourcing companies - Cognizant. Our designs represent a future state where all of their 60k + employees can manage their business processes and interactions on a highly social online experience. The past 6-8 weeks have been eaxtreemly busy for us and we're happy with the work. Sometime next month, our clients at Cognizant will present our designs to the CEO, CTO, CFO and COO as the future of their enterprise architecture. If all goes well Limina should have a lot more work... I'll keep you all posted!
For those of you skittish about checking out the FB album, here's some cute ones from Mom's visit to DC: (Enjoy)
I love you all tons... Keep the family news, photos and random postings rolling! -Jon
Comments
Leia is very in awe of Maile when she sees photos and we feel she'll be someday looking up to her like a big sister :)
Congrats on the sucess in the workfront! You guys are an awesome team!!
Kisses and hugs from the Tokyo Fukuda-Matsushimas!
Ps. We truly appreciate you sharing the facebook photos!! No plans to venture there just yet as we're barely managing to keep up with immediate friends/family!!