Hey Guys,
I thought I'd demonstrate a little about what my company does by posting a widget of my house (for home sales purposes) created using my company's technology. Sprout has created a tool where you can upload images, music, video and more from your computer, or from anywhere on the internet and "mash-up" your content into a widget. In this case, I've put photos from the marketing materials put together when my house went on the market and included a Yahoo map of my home location and some custom tabs with content provided by my Realestate Agent.
Now that this widget is put together, I can post it on this blog, or on my facebook page, email it to friends or put in on any number of websites as an "embedable widget".
The likelihood of this actually being an effective promotional tool is low, given the content and the audience, but I thought I'd put this together as an opportunity to test drive my company's technology and show you guys what it's capable of. The technology is free if any of you are interested. www.sproutbuilder.com.
Enjoy,
-Jon
I thought I'd demonstrate a little about what my company does by posting a widget of my house (for home sales purposes) created using my company's technology. Sprout has created a tool where you can upload images, music, video and more from your computer, or from anywhere on the internet and "mash-up" your content into a widget. In this case, I've put photos from the marketing materials put together when my house went on the market and included a Yahoo map of my home location and some custom tabs with content provided by my Realestate Agent.
Now that this widget is put together, I can post it on this blog, or on my facebook page, email it to friends or put in on any number of websites as an "embedable widget".
The likelihood of this actually being an effective promotional tool is low, given the content and the audience, but I thought I'd put this together as an opportunity to test drive my company's technology and show you guys what it's capable of. The technology is free if any of you are interested. www.sproutbuilder.com.
Enjoy,
-Jon
Comments
Great idea - Hiro said that he had thought of this kind of web solution 10 years ago, and is glad to see it in realized in such a well packaged form!
The house looks just bee-yoo-tiful!! Love the description :)