Time is scarce.
Hey All, sorry for the lack of sharing and out reach... as you can imagine, my life has been pretty hectic over the past couple months.
I managed to port my photos into 2 kodak gallery albums:
Some quick updates... Marie will be joining the DC Fukuda's for T-giving. We're expecting Ben (Maria's brother) and our Au Pair's 2 best friends (who's host families fled for the holiday). More on that after the meal.
We had our first round of video shooting in the house for all of the "before" shots and family interviews. The crew will return to our house on Dec. 3, 4 & 5th to shoot the remodeling and "after" shots & interviews. More on that later.
I started my job in SF. I'll travel 1 week out of every month until our home sells.. or something else is decided.
My love to you all.. enjoy the photos... sorry it's been so long. (p.s. I still need to edit these.. so forgive the deluge)
-Jon
Hey All, sorry for the lack of sharing and out reach... as you can imagine, my life has been pretty hectic over the past couple months.
I managed to port my photos into 2 kodak gallery albums:
Some quick updates... Marie will be joining the DC Fukuda's for T-giving. We're expecting Ben (Maria's brother) and our Au Pair's 2 best friends (who's host families fled for the holiday). More on that after the meal.
We had our first round of video shooting in the house for all of the "before" shots and family interviews. The crew will return to our house on Dec. 3, 4 & 5th to shoot the remodeling and "after" shots & interviews. More on that later.
I started my job in SF. I'll travel 1 week out of every month until our home sells.. or something else is decided.
My love to you all.. enjoy the photos... sorry it's been so long. (p.s. I still need to edit these.. so forgive the deluge)
-Jon
Comments