So sorry for the belated belly pics (or as Hiro calls them "ponpon", or "tummy" in Japanese, pics)!!
More than my belly itself (which, although I'm told by many seems rather small, my kibishii midwife and doctor consider to be the right size for 6 months if I intend on having an uneventful natural birth), the main purpose of the photos are to show off the wonderful and very much appreciated wardrobe provided by my very thoughtful sisters and my dear brother-in-law, Tim!
There were several other fashionable items, but I'll have to show those off when time and weather permits. (It looks sunny and warm out, but actually, it was quite cold out!! :) )


I also have a few ultrasound images to share when I can get them scanned, so there's more to come :)
So far, all is progressing smoothly--prenatal develoment is normal and I continue to enjoy my pregnancy without any pain or discomfort. I feel truly blessed!!
Thanks again for spoiling me with all the great clothes, Julie, Marie, Kimie and Tim!! And thanks to everyone else for your continued blessings and support!
xoxoNorie and Hiro (+a genki kicking soon-to-be akachan :) )
Comments