Grand Theft Auto - DC
Hey Gang... just a short note... Our 97 Nissan Maxima was stolen last night. Huge Bummer. I just discovered it was gone this morning after getting off the phone with Mom and Norie. It seems the driver side window was smashed in.
Thankfully there were no valuables in the car, aside from Maile's infant car seat and Kaie's booster.
I filed a police report and I will be getting a call from my insurance agency sometime tomorrow morning.
I live on the edge of a rough neighborhood... so occasionally things like this do happen, I just hadn't expected it to happen to us.
Let's hope the car is recovered in "drivable" condition.
Love,
-Jon
Hey Gang... just a short note... Our 97 Nissan Maxima was stolen last night. Huge Bummer. I just discovered it was gone this morning after getting off the phone with Mom and Norie. It seems the driver side window was smashed in.
Thankfully there were no valuables in the car, aside from Maile's infant car seat and Kaie's booster.
I filed a police report and I will be getting a call from my insurance agency sometime tomorrow morning.
I live on the edge of a rough neighborhood... so occasionally things like this do happen, I just hadn't expected it to happen to us.
Let's hope the car is recovered in "drivable" condition.
Love,
-Jon
Comments