
Hi there, this is the last one, I promise! My friend Elizabeth was invited to create some pieces for a gallery show of Cake Toppers. All of the ones below are hers except for the ken, barbie cake. After these photos you can see that I had a wonderful birthday, altho I was too preoccupied to take photos during the party. We were joined by Julie, Lucien, Paul and Ben as well as my friends
Elizabeth and Sarah; and(new friend of mine and) a long time friend of Peter, Willow and her 10 year old grandson. Gunther the great Pyrenese mix is Elizabeth and Sarah's sweet doggie! Check out the beautiful Knit hat that I received from Julie! I also got a nylon hammock from The Fukuda-Kress family and a great morning massage by a Massage Therapist that Peter arranged to come to the house ( a suprise!)

He also bought a huge shrub of Yama-buki (Kerria Japonica) because he knows I love the flowers and a super weeding tool! It was a wonderful birthday! Sarah and Elizabeth gave me a very fancy expensive bottle of Balsamic Vinegar that I would have never bought for myself along with bags full of other little treats and trinkets! We had a wonderful time and I felt so blessed to be able to celebrate with those that I love while thinking of all of you! Please see, lastly, the photo of Moko and Shelly with whom we had breakfast the morning after we returned to Portland. Peter is currently making Moko a drum to send her while I sit here typing! Thinking of all of you! xxxo kimie









Comments