hey all,
hiro and I had papa over for dinner tonight while mom was away at camp...(though as you can kinda see, our home interior is still very incomplete!) We prepared a simple dinner of vegetarian sushi and chilled miso soup for the occasion, then we rode bikes all the way to the station to catch the tail end of a matsuri. On hiro's 21-speed bike, papa did very well on all the hilly areas!


here is one of me in my kimono made as a wedding gift for me by my good friend michiyo. (she's also planning to sew one for hiro, too!) nikko would not cooperate for the picture, so this is the best I could do.
hiro and I had papa over for dinner tonight while mom was away at camp...(though as you can kinda see, our home interior is still very incomplete!) We prepared a simple dinner of vegetarian sushi and chilled miso soup for the occasion, then we rode bikes all the way to the station to catch the tail end of a matsuri. On hiro's 21-speed bike, papa did very well on all the hilly areas!


here is one of me in my kimono made as a wedding gift for me by my good friend michiyo. (she's also planning to sew one for hiro, too!) nikko would not cooperate for the picture, so this is the best I could do.
Comments