Happy New Year!!!!!
Okay, I am sensing that maybe I am the only one who has the luxury to post. BUT- I have been up until 11 baking a cake to take to a friend's tomorrow, AND I have an 8 a.m. -8 mile team in training run out in Grafton an hour away from Boston. AND I have been putting in my days at the restaurant on top of the seafood work. So maybe I am just choosing to post more than you guys. :)
We are headed out tomorrow for the run and then to buy sneakers and will not be back in time to ring you guys for the official New Year's Eve in Japan. I hope you all have a great time together.
We have an invite to a friends for a 7-whenever party, but we are planning on showing early, dropping off a cake and then heading home, where we have a nice bottle of champagne and some American caviar and toast.
Good job making it another year, Fukuda's! Let's see what 2006 brings!
Love, Marie
Okay, I am sensing that maybe I am the only one who has the luxury to post. BUT- I have been up until 11 baking a cake to take to a friend's tomorrow, AND I have an 8 a.m. -8 mile team in training run out in Grafton an hour away from Boston. AND I have been putting in my days at the restaurant on top of the seafood work. So maybe I am just choosing to post more than you guys. :)
We are headed out tomorrow for the run and then to buy sneakers and will not be back in time to ring you guys for the official New Year's Eve in Japan. I hope you all have a great time together.
We have an invite to a friends for a 7-whenever party, but we are planning on showing early, dropping off a cake and then heading home, where we have a nice bottle of champagne and some American caviar and toast.
Good job making it another year, Fukuda's! Let's see what 2006 brings!
Love, Marie
Comments